The R.W. Earhart Company builds lasting relationships with customers. Our industry expertise and commitment to innovation work together to provide the most dependable, cost effective, and customized fuel services in the Midwest.
We have a vision to be the preferred fuel service provider in the industry, developing innovative solutions to continually exceed expectations and support every customer with genuine care and respect.
At The R. W. Earhart Company, we’re excited to meet people with the motivation and work ethic that we value.
If you’re interested in learning more about our company and whether you might be a good fit, please contact us.
• Propane Service Technicians
• Propane Delivery Drivers
• Propane Cylinder Delivery Drivers
• Fuel Delivery Drivers
• Fuel & Propane Transport Positions
Local-home daily, stable work schedule (may include nights / weekends), excellent pay - paid holidays & vacations, 401k and profit sharing, comprehensive medical, quarterly safety incentive program, uniforms provided.
• Class A or B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements
• Minimum of 2 years Verifiable Commercial Driving experience
• Clean MVR (Motor Vechicle Report)
• Pre-Employment Drug Test, Physical and Background Check
• Stable, verifiable work history
• Experience with NFPA 54 and 58
• Experience installing tanks and piping systems
• Documented CTEP training